Acciona Construcción is looking for a Construction Manager for an important civil project in the North of Europe. After some months in our main office in Madrid, the vacancy will be located on site in Scandinavia.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
Languages: High level of English.
Experience: more than 20 years of experience in Construction with significant international projects.
Experience: 15 years performing functions as Construction Manager in Road Projects.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.